Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Get Well Treatment from my Pet Guardian, Rev PAM


I was going to post my favorite Faith-Lift today but I thought I'd upload today's weekly Faith-Lift for everyone's optimum health:



I AM RADIANT HEALTH


Regardless of any appearance, 
I am the embodiment of God in perfection.

I am radiant health and wholeness functioning as divine energy and strength. I am vital, alive and every function of body is sustained by God Mind. My mind, body and spirit are a blessed trinity working in harmony and balance.

I see with the eyes of God and hear with the ears of God.  Through me runs a healing force of power that maintains an immunity to anything that is unlike the wholeness of God being. The activity of God maintains the harmony of my entire being, physically, mentally and emotionally.



Health is my natural state of being. I am grateful for the full functioning power of Infinite Mind always working in and through me as completeness.



All is well.

I give thanks for this truth being the great reality in my life.

I let it be, and so it is!