Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON OF ABUNDANCE!


I give thanks for all my blessings. I am also grateful for my challenges, because they force me to see opportunities for greater growth. I always strive to maintain my thinking at the summit of consciousness. Divine right action follows me wherever I go. The divine thinker is my total support.

Thanksgiving Is The Reason For The Season Of Abundance!

By living in an awareness of God each day, I can and do experience wisdom. I am never alone, for I am divinely guided along the path of life. Every moment is special and of great value. I achieve balance as I align my human nature with my divine nature and practice my spirituality in everyday life. My good is already present within me and all around me.   I need only to say, “yes” to it.

Thanksgiving Is The Reason For The Season Of Abundance!

With songs of praise, words of thanksgiving and acts of love, I honor the God of my being. As it says in 2 Corinthians 9:8, God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance! God is all giving. I promise to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind. My faith is powerful and I choose to celebrate it and demonstrate complete fulfillment in every area of my life. Harmony, health and well-being blossom within me.

Thanksgiving Is The Reason For The Season Of Abundance!

And So It Is!



Dr. Domenic A. Polifrone
Spiritual Adviser, Emeritus
Science of Mind Spiritual Center Los Angeles
http://www.somspiritualcenterla.org