Monday, March 5, 2012

DIVINE LOVE DISSOLVES ALL DISCORD


Today, I recognize only the divinity in others and myself.

Divine Love governs all of my relationships and all of my experiences.  
My whole being is immersed in peace and unity.

I attract opportunities and possibilities that are motivated and sustained by Divine Love.  I believe that I am always guided to say and do the right thing because I trust that “Love points the way, and the Law makes the way possible.”

I appreciate the uniqueness that each individual has and I see his or her Godliness perfectly expressed. The power of Divine Love heals and blesses everyone, everything and all conditions. 

An ever-increasing awareness of universal love and intelligence guides my every thought.   There are no barriers to the expression of love. The spirit of love is the only spirit that exists.  Divine Love magnifies that which is constructive, positive and affirmative in my mind and heart.

My life is firmly established in an atmosphere of goodness and Divine Love that is empowering and far reaching.  The loving nature of God is right now expressing as me.

With gratitude, absolute trust and invincible faith, I accept this as the truth of my being, and So It Is!