Saturday, March 3, 2012

I AM EMPOWERED BY DIVINE INTELLIGENCE


The Self that I am fully expresses the creative power of God.  

I experience this powerful truth in all of my affairs. 

My consciousness is forever expanding and unfolding as the divine energy called life and intelligence. This is an all-knowing intelligence that always guides me to positive and successful endeavors with individuals, who are a constructive force for good. 

Anything inconsistent with my good is automatically repelled. I consciously attract and sustain that which is in alignment with the greater vision for the good of the whole. 

There is an abundance of ideas, enthusiasm and inspiration forever coming through me at all times. 

By detaching from worldly pressures, I am spiritually renewed. I peacefully accept the things I cannot change, and change the things I can.  

I think in and with God’s mind as my true identity. 

I surrender to the power within me greater than I am. 

I give thanks for knowing and believing in this divine power and intelligence that is working through me now.  The truth has once again set me free. I let this be and accept that it is done now, and So It Is!