Monday, March 12, 2012

I EMBRACE MY VISION


I embrace my vision as a reality and live my life accordingly.  

Any limiting thought that could in anyway hinder my creativity is nullified and dissolved immediately. I am always anchored in Truth and remain ‘steadfast on thee.’

My consciousness attracts all that is necessary for the gathering of correct and helpful information through this process. This includes the right blend of individuals whose ideas, intentions and commitment are clearly united and aligned, and harmoniously applied and implemented.

This is an “idea whose time has come” and it has within it a natural forward moving energy that is sustained by a strong  spiritual foundation that supports and benefits the good of all.  I trust with invincible faith that right order, perfect balance and consistent action are now and always taking place. 

I give thanks for this completed demonstration, and So It Is!