Saturday, December 17, 2011

CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE ONLY REALITY


The power of this reality clears the way for my successful life and all those I meet along the way.

My vision is my sustaining power that flows through me as strength, inspiration and complete confidence.

Divine wisdom reveals to me what I need to release and I do so with clarity, understanding and compassion.

I trust my commitment to a balanced and fulfilled life.

I am willing to expand in consciousness so the vision can manifest in its fullness by means of me.

I am a center of intelligence, using a creative law, which gives complete expression to Itself in a successful way.

I am consciousness thinking a thought and speaking its word, to which the law of mind responds to creatively and perfectly on time, in time and every time.

I know this is the Truth.  I believe it, I accept it and I expect it.  And So It Is!