Sunday, December 4, 2011

I CELEBRATE GOD’S TRIUMPHANT VICTORY!


I sing praises to God, who is born anew in our hearts and minds.  It’s a joyful time for me to say hallelujah, for my soul is filled with the Glory of God.  As it says in scriptures:  I am come that they may have life and have it more abundantly.  I feel so wonderful just knowing the absolute truth. 

I celebrate God’s triumphant victory!

As the holidays approach, I take charge of my attitude by associating with people who are positive and uplifting, and by looking for the best in others and myself.  I affirm tremendous success as I accept responsibility for my life and act upon the wisdom of Spirit in me.  All things work together for my highest good.  With joyfilled anticipation and trust, I move forward, upward and onward with each spectacular day.

I celebrate God’s triumphant victory!

The music is playing; the holiday spirit is making everyone so jolly.  I experience the gifts of Science of Mind principles, filling me with gratitude for everything in my terrific life.  As it says in Genesis 12:3, all the families of the earth shall be blessed.  As I honor the grace that has been bestowed on me, peaceful demonstrations are taking place in my life.  I am empowered as I live from this powerful faith.

I celebrate God’s triumphant victory!

AND SO IT IS!




Dr. Domenic A. Polifrone
Spiritual Adviser, Emeritus
Science of Mind Spiritual Center Los Angeles
http://www.somspiritualcenterla.org