Saturday, December 31, 2011

I BEGIN THIS NEW YEAR ALIGNED WITH MY PURPOSE


I begin this New Year aligned with my purpose.  

I move confidently forward with initiative, enthusiasm and intelligent right action.

I am centered in the power of spiritual love. I believe that this power activates everything good in my life.  The doorway to ever-increasing opportunity for creative self expression is always open before me.

I know that each change in my life is bringing positive results. 

I expect and accept all that I need to make life happy and worthwhile. I see each day as a new beginning--an opportunity to share love.

Today I am entering a new life. This is my life and I choose to enjoy and prosper in it.

I give eternal thanks for this absolute truth.
It is done unto me as I believe.  I believe, and So It Is!