Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I HAVE MADE A DECISION TO LIVE MY LIFE ON PURPOSE

I have made a firm and definite decision to live my life on purpose.

I now accept the truth that the spiritual idea of my true success and the divine plan for me are one, right where "I AM."

My inner self knows itself to be a unique expression of spirit.  It knows its true worth; it is who and what "I AM." There is now unity between the inner world of spirit and the outer world of form.

The seen and unseen have merged into a partnership and "I Am" ready and fully prepared with unwavering faith for its divine activity.  I believe, I accept and I trust that only the best for all concerned is taking place.

I give thanks for this complete demonstration.  
I now willingly release it to the great law of mind that responds by corresponding to this word.
And So It Is!