Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I EXPECT THE BEST


I live, move and have my being in the one presence, the one power, the one mind, the one life, God, infinite good.  I am the power and presence of love and law creating in magnificent ways.   

I expect the best and the best always happens; it is not negotiable.  This is my reality and my experience.  Therefore, it is the law of my life.  I attract the best and give no power to anything else.  

I am grateful for my responsibilities and accept them as part of my growth.  Each opportunity offers expansion, a larger expression and uplifts my spirit.  I appreciate others and myself. 

I am grateful for my enthusiasm that fuels progression with a positive and constructive harmonious flow of energy.  I entertain no false thought or belief that could hold me back or impede the full and adequate expression of God-vision.  Whatever is presented, I am ready, able and fully equipped to successfully carry out to completion.  Each endeavor is worthy of my energy, time and full attention. 

I am the child of God, and now is when God-action takes place through all that I do.  I expect the best and the best always happens. I relax, rejoice, give thanks and accept that this demonstration is complete.
And So It Is!