Monday, December 12, 2011

I AM EMPOWERED BY THE DEEP INNER AWARENESS OF SPIRIT


I am empowered by the deep inner awareness of Spirit that comforts me,
supports me and so perfectly protects me.


I am participating in the success of world peace,
universal harmony and economical ease.


My inner environment is not influenced by unhealthy thoughts or negative speculation.

I experience life with peace of mind.
I live compassionately with love and respect for all of human-kind and for the delightful animal kingdom.
If the human-ego mind is not unified with this Truth, it is instantly healed and brought into alignment with the greater power of God, infinite good.
I am grateful for my growing self awareness that gives me steadfast confidence and trust in the great Law of Mind that immediately responds by corresponding to this word.

And So It Is!