Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I SURRENDER TO INFINITE MIND

As I surrender to Infinite mind all challenges dissolve instantly.  Beyond my human reality, there is an inner power, deep within, where all things are perfect, abundant and harmonious.
This amazing world is saturated with divinity, immersed in love and filled with possibility.  Every question is overcome by clarity.  My innate ability to practice the Truth through my own spiritual nature, moves me forward with ease to discover the profound and to be forever triumphant in every way.  

I am the gift I have been seeking. 

I live each day with passion and powerfully challenge myself to grow, to expand and to experience greater value in being all that I can be.  This out pictures as confidence and trust and a richer quality of life.  I am eternally grateful for this Truth and accept it as my experience.

And So It Is!