Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I LIVE EACH MOMENT FULLY PRESENT


I live each moment fully present and fully aware of my God being as a worthy disciple.  All of my actions are divinely sourced by the one Infinite power of Spirit within me.  I do not become mesmerized by wordily thinking or worldly behavior.

I peacefully accept the things I cannot change and successfully change the things I can.  The Infinite creative force has placed within me unlimited capabilities to use and to express, and I do so responsibly and successfully.

I radiate self confidence and a deep and abiding inner peace that powerfully prospers me and those around me.  I am grateful for my health, for happiness, for the love that surrounds me, and for the sweet richness of truth that leads me, guides me and protects me.

I release this word into the law, accepting and knowing that this is my experience now and forever!

In gratitude I let it be.
And So It Is!