Friday, December 16, 2011

THERE IS A POWER FOR GOOD

There is a power for good which responds to me and causes everything necessary for my complete creative self-expression, for my total happiness, for my vital health and mental well-being and for my ever-flowing financial abundance.

Divine intelligence is guiding me right now to greater love, joy and peace.


I am one with life and one with all people.  I am one with all that lives.  I expect that all I do blesses and prospers myself and others.

My affirmative attitude overcomes any false illusion of negativity.  Only that which is healthy and of value can enter my experience.

I love life and am established in a spirit of harmony and friendliness.

I am eternally grateful for my consistent experience of successful living.


And So It Is!