Sunday, December 18, 2011

I TRUST SPIRIT, I TRUST MYSELF, I TRUST LIFE


I am one with the spiritual presence in, through and around me.   

This power has provided me with the ways and means to live as a whole, complete and perfect divine being.

I trust spirit, I trust myself and I trust life.  I am aligned with the universal power of love and I accept life in all its glory.

The consciousness of demonstration in which I live, move and have my being produces effortless, immediate positive results.

It is with confidence and authority that I release this mighty power that is responding definitely to my direct and highest conscious thought.

The Law of Attraction is in positive motion so that all the good I am seeking is seeking me now!  I know this is the Truth, I believe it, I accept it and I expect it. I give thanks for this completed demonstration, I let it go, I let it be.

And So It Is!