Friday, January 6, 2012

ACCEPTANCE


I am one with the limitless, eternal and supreme power of Divine Mind.  Its action responds to me in perfect order, balance and harmony.  This realization has transformed my life into a constant joyful, loving and prosperous experience.

I am Divine Principle being the self as whole, complete and perfect mentally, physically and spiritually.  Consciousness is the only  power and it always  brings forth a continuous flow of potent fulfillment through every action.

My union with Infinite Presence grounds me in peace, centers me in grace and supports my definite purpose. 

I am the embodiment of plenty.  Accepting this absolute Truth, my wisdom expands and dissolves any thought, feeling or belief that is unhealthy in body or mind.  I move forward knowing and accepting that the Infinite power of Spirit is in command.

This word is Law and activates right and perfect action now! 
In gratitude, I let it be, and So It Is!