Thursday, January 5, 2012

OPPORTUNITIES STIR UP THE GIFTS WITHIN ME


There is one presence, one power, one life, God, infinite good.  I am at one with this all-knowing presence and power. 

Because there is no separation between what created me and me, I have all the qualities of God’s perfection- body, mind and spirit.  I am health, love, beauty, joy, peace, courage and all God-ordained qualities.

When life offers unexpected opportunities that appear overwhelming, it is to stir up the gifts within me so that I may have a greater understanding of truth, and discover the limitless potential that I am. Nothing is given to me that I can’t handle with absolute certainty, courage and trust.

I am grateful for my invincible faith and the ever-increasing strength and determination to forge ahead, in spite of all appearances.  Know the power of this word now goes forth and manifests for the greater good and well-being of all. Right action is the only action taking place. I live in an atmosphere of affirmative expectancy, knowing that all is well everywhere.


With gratitude, I release this word of truth knowing, believing and accepting that it is doing its right and perfect work, and So It Is!