Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I AM LOVE


I am one with Divine Mind.  This union is forever working for me, with me and through me.  My consciousness is centered and steadfast in peace, love and infinite wisdom.  I am love, loved, and loving.   I experience great healing through the power of love. I am motivated by Divine Love and appreciate the love that surrounds me at all times.  Love dissolves discord and creates harmony.  Through love, I am able to appreciate and understand others. Through gentle kindness, I express the God in me. I am forever grateful for the unifying power of love that sustains me in positive and constructive relationships.  I am the power and presence of love and law creating in magnificent ways.  
                                                          With gratitude, I let this be, and So It Is!