Saturday, January 7, 2012

ALL ABOUT BLESSINGS


God has blessed me with gifts and talents. 

Life offers limitless blessings that come to me in a variety of ways. There are opportunities before me every minute and I only need to see them. 

Every blessing that I encounter is in alignment with my vision.

God has given me the gift of imagination so that I may always be awakened to the totality of my potential.  I am lifted up by inspirational ideas of creativity; an idea accepted in mind is an idea demonstrated.

The creative power of mind stimulates me and fortifies me. Divine Intelligence brings out my greatest good so that I may be a blessing to others. By staying focused on the truth, I am able to see all people in the light of truth.


I am a blessing.
I am blessed. 
I give thanks for this truth, and So It Is!