Friday, January 27, 2012

MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS RICH WITH IDEAS


My Consciousness is rich with ideas that prosper and attract the likeness of that richness in people, places and things. 

I am always supported in all my endeavors by the all-providing presence and power of God, infinite good. I accept the natural generosity of Spirit. 

I am forever grateful for the continuing and ever-increasing flow of divine supply and good in every experience of my life.  I am never needy or greedy.  I willingly contribute to the circulation of God’s supply.  

There is always plenty to share and plenty to spare by divine law. 

I am abundance. 

I see abundance everywhere in every way.

I joyfully accept the embodiment and manifestation of this absolute truth 
as the law of my life.  

In gratitude, I release it, and let God be God, and So It Is!