Friday, January 13, 2012

GOD IS THE ALL-KNOWING POWER


God is the all-knowing power. 


I am one with this presence, power and life. 
This loving presence flows through my entire being.

I know that this recognition establishes right action in my life. I choose to commune with the spiritual truth in everything. 

I identify myself with the unity of life and let its richest expression flow through me and around me.

I disengage myself from old habit patterns that are unhealthy. I am energized and strengthened by the loving nature of God, expressing right now as me. 

My thoughts are fresh and new. I am renewed with a new found spiritual energy throughout my body and mind. In ways I know not of, this divine power lifts me above all negative appearances and fills me with wisdom, confidence and self-control.

I accept this spiritual victory as my sustaining power, my authority and my complete emancipation.

I give thanks for the total fulfillment of this absolute truth.  
Knowing that it is done, I release this word with invincible faith 
and let the law do its perfect work, 
and So It Is!