Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I AM HEALED OF ALL NEGATIVITY


I am healed of all negativity, doubt, worry and fear. 


I release anything that is in opposition to Truth-in body, mind and Spirit. 

I embrace health, wholeness and forgiveness. I experience the healing power of the Divine circulating every part of my being, physically, mentally and emotionally. I feel vital, alive and energized from the core of my being. 

This all knowing power reaches deep and I am healed at all levels.  In ways that I know not of, order, balance and perfect alignment are taking place within and without. I am centered in the spirit of love, anchored in complete faith and guided by the truth.  

I face this day, fully equipped for everything.  I am a divine being now and divine law responds to me now with wonderful demonstrations. 

I give eternal thanks for this absolute truth, I release it and let it be, and So It Is!