Saturday, January 14, 2012

THE EASE OF CHANGE


I bless the life I have been given.  



In celebration of a new me, my commitment is to live in the recognition that I think with and through the mind of God.  

This Mind knows no past and no future, only now-ness and one-ness.  

I believe this God-Power responds to me and transforms any other belief, known or unknown, into a holy and peaceful expression of myself.  

I change, not by struggle and resistance, but by grace and absolute trust. 

The spirit of truth always moves the Divine within me to think, feel and accept wholeness, completeness and perfection every moment.  

In gratitude and acceptance of my highest consciousness, 
I release the old and express the completion of God as me now. 
With eternal faith, I know it is done, and So It Is.