Thursday, January 12, 2012

I FIND PEACE WITHIN


I am one with the mind of God.

The God-mind that I am could never divide or separate me from my real self. My unified being sustains me in peace, poise and power.  I relax into the everlasting arms and rely on its presence for balance, harmony and stability.

I am that which is peace and this peace coordinates all action and saturates every expression in my life.  I view the world and the people in it as harmonious, wholehearted and immersed in divinity.

The law that governs my life is the law of good.  Discord is not real and has no place or power in my consciousness. My peaceful thoughts are attracting peaceful relationships and peaceful experiences. 

I am a divine being and divine law responds to me with wonderful demonstrations.  My God awareness immediately dissolves anything false and keeps me in a positive direction bringing peaceful and joyous results. Every experience functions in perfect divine harmony. 

I am not afraid, discouraged or moved by any seeming opposition. I am a divine expression who is effectively directed by an all-knowing, infinite intelligence that always empowers and supports right and peaceful action.

With gratitude, absolute trust and invincible faith, I declare this as the truth of my being.

I release this to the great law of mind that immediately responds by corresponding,
and So It Is!