Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THE SPIRIT OF LIFE LOVES THROUGH ME


The whole Spirit of life loves through me peacefully and joyfully. 

This recognition dissolves any possible hypnotic thought of fear or limitation, and increases my faith.  My way is paved only with those ideas which embody my greatest and highest good.

All that I choose to accomplish, to undertake and to experience for a fuller, richer enjoyment of living is successfully fulfilled. 

This knowledge of truth fortifies my complete faith and trust in knowing and accepting that everything I do blesses and prospers me and all of human kind.  I rest in complete faith that Infinite Mind always fulfills its every desire and I am the channel for its complete and full expression.

I give thanks for this sustaining power of truth in this action now. I accept and expect it as already complete in every way.  I let it be, and So It Is!