Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE GIFT OF ILLUMINATION



I am one with all that is.  I am wholeness expressed as God-being everywhere present.  I am complete in the realization that an active power of healing enlightens my every thought.

This journey of life in tempered to every expression, every action  and every form of intelligence.  I am immersed in the spirit of love, which governs all of my relationships.  My body is the out-picturing of a healthy and harmonious attitude.

The light of faith dissolves all fear in any outer influences.  I declare myself the embodiment of divinity and it s power enhances my spiritual nature in orderly and peaceful ways. I experience only the gifts in every situation and trust that each demonstration strengthens me and surrounds me with the light of truth.

I am eternally grateful for this absolute truth, and So It Is!