Thursday, February 16, 2012

I AM ONE WITH GOD

I am one with God, the source of all life. This absolute recognition fills me with its truth, as the source of my continued limitless supply. 

My security is not in money or things that I can see, it is in my belief that I AM abundant.  "Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God and all else will be added unto thee." 

I own nothing except the privileged responsibility of being an instrument of divine truth. This truth enables me to have a directed faith in all my actions. Today I rise in consciousness to my highest spiritual expression. Divine love enfolds me and goes before me and makes the crooked places straight. I am divinely guided to realize my full potential. Everything is working for my highest good. My life is rich with blessings.

I accept, believe and know that this is the truth of my being now and forevermore, and So It Is!