Saturday, February 25, 2012

MY MIND IS CLEAR

I am one with the one Mind, Power and Presence.

This Mind, being the Mind of God, Infinite Good, is established in clarity.


There is no difference between the God Mind and my mind.  It is the God Mind in me that thinks and speaks.  In recognition of this truth, I know that a “Creative Mind, which receives the direct impress of my thought and acts upon it”, surrounds me. 

I am that consciousness which is God.  I can only express Infinite Being, Life and Power, which is God.  I am constantly being inspired by this all-wise mind, to be the expression of harmony and joy.


Any action that seems to oppose harmony and joy is automatically transformed into constructive, affirmative and positive action. 

All my choices are healthy, decisive and clear minded.  I move forward expecting a greater good than I have ever experienced before.

It is with absolute trust and invincible faith that I do give thanks for this demonstration.

I release it and let it be so, and So It Is!