Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I AM ONE WITH DIVINE MIND


I am one with Divine Mind. This union is forever working for me and through me. My consciousness is centered and steadfast in peace, love and understanding.  God, the great revealer of Truth, establishes me in health and richer living as an out-picturing of my true nature. God constitutes my body, which is the temple of God. I release any thought or belief, that is in opposition to the truth of my being- I am whole, complete and perfect. I have a natural life enriching attitude. My body is the embodiment of Divine ideas that express as health, vitality and positive energy. I am grateful for eternal life and breathe deeply of the spirit and let the wholeness of life flow through me.  My strength is unlimited.  The wholeness of God is my health, my happiness and my full self expression.

I rejoice and give thanks for this completed demonstration, and So It Is!