Thursday, February 9, 2012

I AM RECEPTIVE TO MY GOOD

My divine partnership with God allows me to see good everywhere.  I accept the abundance of God’s eternal generosity that provides goodness for me in limitless ways.

There is no postponement in God’s plan for me.  Unlimited channels of good are open to me right now.  I am surrounded by an ever-increasing good.  

The absolute recognition of the law of good is the spiritual security that governs my happy, radiant and complete life.  The law maintains perfect balance. 

I am consistent in thinking thoughts of good and expressing good in all that I do. Divine intelligence guides me to where I am most effective in my work, abilities and talents. 

All the good I am seeking is seeking me.  My consciousness of good draws to me the right recognition, appreciation and worthwhile achievement. I am receptive to my good now. 

I give thanks for its consistent full expression that influences everything I do, and So It Is!