Monday, February 6, 2012

I CAN HAVE IT ALL

I retreat to the inner kingdom and dwell there breathing in peace and calm. 



Breathing deeply allows me to realize I can have as much air as I am willing to take. My supply is limitless.  I can have as much good as I am willing to take.  Limitation is not the truth, it is only a belief, and I have the power to change my belief.

I now  choose to believe in an all-sufficient source that consistently provides me with an ever-increasing good of every nature.  This all-providing power feeds me with an endless intention of positive, affirmative and constructive energy.  As its vehicle of expression, every endeavor I undertake is effortlessly and successfully accomplished and fulfilled with rich results. I give thanks for this instant demonstration, And So It Is!