Monday, February 13, 2012

PROSPERITY


Right now, in this moment, I am one with only God's presence.  There are no false Gods before me.  I accept one power, God power, as the guiding light of my life.  Unified with this power, I am always consistently supported in all my endeavors with love, harmony  and understanding.

Successful living is my natural state and I always call forth that in me that instantly produces and manifests affluence, abundance and prosperity.  I am anchored in the consciousness of great richness and attract the likeness of that richness in people, places and things.  Spirit knows no stinginess, covertness, ignorance or laziness.  I accept its natural generosity.

I am forever grateful for the continuing flow of Divine supply and good in every experience.  I am never needy nor greedy.  I willingly participate and contribute to the circulation of God's supply.  There is always plenty to share and plenty to spare by Divine law.

I joyfully accept the embodiment and manifestation of this absolute Truth as the law of my life.  In gratitude I release it, and let God be God, and So It Is!