Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I TRUST THE UNIVERSE

I have complete trust in the universe 
that is governed only by good.  

I have complete faith that all things work out right.  
I am capable of every desire I have.  

My ever-increasing acceptance of love, harmony and wisdom brings balance to my life.   I see only what I choose to experience in my life and nothing else. 

I am happy, prosperous and well. The universal creative force supports and empowers me to successfully fulfill the purpose of the life that is within me.  

My divine partnership creates perfect understanding.  My way is made clear and I meet each situation as it arises. The universe is my friend and responds to me in positive and constructive ways. 

I am grounded in faith.   My acceptance of the absolute truth, dissolves any seeming unbelief. I believe in the best, expect the best and the best always happens. 

I rejoice and give thanks for this demonstration, and So It Is!