Monday, February 27, 2012

I AM ONE WITH THE ONE PRESENCE


I am at one with the one Presence, 
the one Life, the one Mind, 
the one Power, 
God, infinite good. 

I recognize that I am authorized 
to call upon this power at any time.  

I believe this power indwells me, responds to me and is the only Law that governs my life.  There is no doubt or question in my mind that the one mind is the mind of God and we all use this God-Mind--it is the center of ever thing. 

This realization gives power to my word and dissolves any false appearance of separation or division. The law of my being is one of harmony and freedom. 


I have been given the power to live and the power to create, the power to do good, to heal and the power to prosper.  

This power responds to my conscious thought in right and perfect ways, creating right action, perfect balance & divine order in all of my experiences.  My knowledge of this Truth fortifies my complete faith and trust in knowing and accepting that this truth is also true for all of human kind.  

I am so grateful for this glorious life that keeps me anchored in principle,
that sustains me, that is... Closer than breathing, nearer than hands and feet.  

And So It Is!