Sunday, February 26, 2012

I AM UNAFFECTED BY NEGATIVE INFLUENCE


The consciousness of Truth that "I AM," is unaffected by any seeming false appearance of a negative influence. The law of good is the only influence in my life.

My mental household is organized  with clarity, confidence, conviction and a complete commitment to living the truth.

Divine wisdom directs, guides, and governs all of my achievements, relationships, health, finances and creative self expression.

It is with great ease and joy that I accept the kingdom of change, which always produces an abundance of opportunities for me. 

Right action is taking place, which enables me to experience the manifestation of every creative idea into creative action now!

With absolute trust and invincible faith, I release this into the law that responds by corresponding.

With gratitude and joyous expectancy I let it be, and So It Is!